New Zealand Film Commission - Te Tumu Whakaata Taonga
The New Zealand Film Commission provides loans and equity financing to New Zealand film-makers to assist in the development and production of feature and short films. Active in sales and marketing of New Zealand film it also organises participation at major international film festivals and markets.
The Ministry manages the New Zealand Film Commission's relationship with the Crown and administers government funding.
- Chair - Dame Kerry Prendergast
- Chief Executive - David Strong
- [email protected]
- Tel (04) 382 7680 or 0800 659 754
- Postal Address – PO Box 11546, Manners Street, Wellington 6142
All members of the board are appointed by the Minister for Arts, Culture and Heritage. The New Zealand Film Commission Board will consist of not less than six and no more than nine persons.
- Dame Kerry Prendergast – Chair (June 2022)
- John McCay (January 2022)
- Paula Jalfon (January 2022)
- Brett O’Riley (January 2022)
- Sandra Kailahi (March 2022)
- Ant Timpson (March 2022)
- Pania Gray (October 2022)
- David Wright (October 2022)
Updated on 14th July 2021