Drug Free Sport New Zealand
Drug Free Sport New Zealand (DFSNZ) is an independent Crown Entity originally established by the New Zealand Sports Drug Agency Act 1994, and is continued by the Sports Anti-Doping Act 2006. DFSNZ is responsible for implementing and applying the the World Anti-Doping Code in NZ.
DFSNZ receives public funding through Vote Sport and Recreation and is accountable for its performance to the Minister for Sport and Recreation and to Parliament.
- Chair – Tim Castle
- Chief Executive - Nick Paterson
- [email protected]
- Tel (09) 582 0388 or 0800 Drug Free (0800 378 437)
- Postal Address - PO Box 17451, Greenlane, Auckland 1546
All members of the board are appointed by the Minister for Sport and Recreation. The board will consist of no more than five members.
Board Membership (expiry of term in brackets):
• Tim Castle – Chair (July 2021)
• Robyn Clements (April 2026)
• Keven Mealamu (July 2022)
• Patria Hume (December 2022)
Updated on 14th May 2021