The following terms and conditions apply for any promotions run through Landmarks Whenua Tohunga social media channels.
- Only one entry per person can be accepted.
- All entries must be received on or before the competition closing date.
- Landmarks Whenua Tohunga will not accept responsibility for any late submissions, any entries that are not received or any entries or files that are corrupt, damaged, lost or inaccessible.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements. You also accept that all decisions made by Landmarks Whenua Tohunga are final and binding in all matters relating to the contest.
- Landmarks Whenua Tohunga reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time, for any reason and without prior notification.
- By entering this competition, you agree that you have the consent of any people who are clearly identifiable in your entry.
- By entering, each entrant warrants that their entry is original and that their submission does not or will not infringe any third party's intellectual property.
- Landmarks Whenua Tohunga may collect your personal information (name and contact details) for the purpose of administering and processing the competition only.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, entities whose name is on the prize voucher (if supplied).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
You must be:
- A legal resident of New Zealand
You cannot be:
- An employee of Landmarks Whenua Tohunga, the Department of Conservation Te Papa Atawhai, Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga, Manatū Taonga Ministry for Culture and Heritage, or a prize sponsor.
- An immediate family member of an employee of Landmarks Whenua Tohunga, the Department of Conservation Te Papa Atawhai, Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga, Manatū Taonga Ministry for Culture and Heritage, or a prize sponsor.
Get the latest updates on our social media channels:
Updated on 18th December 2017